MONITORING - it's really just about knowing that your work systems and equipment are functioning as desired. It's therefore important to monitor the right things so that corrective action is taken before any negative outcome is triggered. Monitoring can mean many different things;
- Monitoring the physical performance of equipment (e.g. emissions monitoring equipment which, if malfunctioning, could cause pollution and a breach of an Environmental Permit).
- Monitoring tests or calibration (e.g. a high pressure alarm or high high sensor to shut down the process).
- Physical inspection of a workplace.
- Tracking compliance and culture.
- Cross checking waste transfer notes against other records. And many more!
Businesses cannot waste time so monitoring leading indicators of an issue will allow early intervention, saving time and money for the business.
We can combine our experience and knowledge with your technical expertise in your field and make sure we monitor what really matters and swiftly apply corrective action if monitoring reveals any weakness.